Share Okay… I’m going to burst a few bubbles right away, this recipe is not dairy free, paleo or SCD. It’s made with good ole heavy cream, and it’s unbelievably simple and delicious. Only 3 ingredients in the recipe ya’ll! Anyone can do this. This […]
Share I was just informed that today is National Chocolate Day! So I decided to quickly finish this post to share with you today. My friend Ashley over at Kitchen With A View, shared this delicious looking Campfire Bark recipe today. Her blog is not […]
I don’t make my waffles any other way these days. Whipping up the batter makes for a quick and fluffy gluten free waffle. This has been my go-to recipe for the past few months… sometimes I add some cinnamon and extra vanilla.
This recipe makes alot, which is great. I love leftover waffles. I store them in a ziplock in the freezer. The kids can just take them out during the week and pop into the toaster for breakfast. Easy Peasy!
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk (up to 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, packed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Turn on waffle iron, grease with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Check consistency, it should be thick but pour-able. Add more coconut milk until it reaches the right consistency. (At most 1/4 cup more)
- Pour batter into heated waffle iron.
- Serve warm with Coconut Caramel Sauce or Quick Blueberry Sauce!
Yields 18-20 regular size waffles (not Belgium)
We are adjusting to farm life over here, we now have 35 chickens and 6 goats. The kids are just having a blast with the animals, I can barely drag them inside to do homework or eat dinner!
I’ve got a lot more recipes lined up to post, now that the kids are back in school, I’ll be dedicating a little bit more time to the blog!
ShareHey ya’ll! I’m here with just a little recipe roundup in preparation for the upcoming holiday… 4th of July!! So let’s get festive and make some beautiful, gluten free dishes worth sharing. Click on the highlighted links or photos to take you directly to the […]
ShareYou may have noticed I’ve been MIA for several months, but don’t you worry, I was not sick. Yay! I’m actually doing better than I have in years… still med free and managing my Crohn’s with my diet (SCD), acupuncture and chiropractic care. I even […]