Looking for easy appetizers??? I’ll be sharing a few of my favorite recipes this week! First up, cheese…. because you can’t have a party without cheese!
This is a super easy and delicious appetizer that is naturally gluten free! Serve this at your upcoming holiday parties or bring as a dish to share.
Baked Brie with Apples
- 8oz wheel of brie or 1/4 wedge of a large wheel
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- granny smith apples, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place brie on a baking sheet (I line mine with foil for easy cleanup)
- In a bowl, combine pecans, honey and cinnamon. Spread mixture onto brie.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is slightly oozing.
- Place on serving dish and serve with sliced apples.
*to prevent apples from browning toss them in a little bit of lemon juice after slicing