Here is an easy fall side dish… I love that something as healthy as spaghetti squash can be a substantial substitute for pasta. Full of vitamins A and C, beta carotene, and omega fatty acids, you won’t feel bad asking for an extra helping of this dish!
Gf Brown Butter Spaghetti Squash
*because spaghetti squash come in all different sizes, there are no real exact measurements for this recipe
- spaghetti squash (I prefer mine baked, I feel boiling can make it too watery)
- butter, 1 Tablespoon per serving
- garlic, 1/2 clove per serving, minced
- peas, cooked
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Prepare squash and remove with fork to create “pasta”.
- In a saucepan, brown the butter and add garlic.
- Stir in spaghetti squash.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on serving dish and top with peas and desired amount of parmesan cheese.