These biscuits are packed with flavor! You can make them mini size for snacking, or make them larger and flatten to serve as a bun for a sandwich. Either way they taste great and are a cinch to put together. I make a large batch and freeze them. So whenever I want a BLT or a biscuit with my eggs, I just throw one in the toaster oven.
Gluten Free Onion Cheddar Biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/2 onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2 cups almond flour, packed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor until it forms dough.
- Scoop batter, flatten with a damp hand to make buns.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
*yields approximately 14 buns and 30+ mini biscuits.