These are highly addictive and are a fun twist on the Kale Chip. If you are making these for more than just yourself, I suggest doubling the recipe :P
Parmesan Kale Crisps
- 1 large bunch of curly kale
- olive oil, for coating- about 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash and dry kale, remove leaves from tough core.
- In a food processor, pulse together cheese, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Massage olive oil into kale leaves.
- Toss in parmesan mixture, coating the kale evenly.
- Spread into a single layer onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until crisp.