This cookie crust is very reminiscent of a classic graham cracker crust, except it is safe to eat. You really can’t mess up this recipe, it is a simple cookie-like crust. No chilling or rolling out the dough required.
The mixture will seem crumbly, but if you work it with your hands and press down into the pie plate, it will hold together.
Easy “Graham Cracker” Crust
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (*for dairy free see note below)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Stir together all ingredients, until combined.
- Spread mixture using your hands, into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake for 12-16 minutes, until golden brown.
- This is the perfect base to my No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake, Fresh Strawberry Pie,and No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
*For a dairy free version, substitute the butter with 5 tablespoons coconut oil.