This cookie crust is very reminiscent of the graham cracker crust, except it is safe to eat. You really can’t mess up this recipe, it is a simple cookie-like crust. No chilling or rolling out the dough required.
Easy “Graham Cracker” Crust
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (see note below)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Stir together all ingredients, until combined.
- Spread mixture using your hands, into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. The top will brown quick, so use a pie crust shield or tented tin foil after 7 minutes of baking.
- Fill with your favorite pie filling, like chocolate pudding or lemon meringue.
*For a dairy free version, substitute the butter with 5 tablespoons coconut oil.
Check back tomorrow for my No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe!