This super quick cranberry sauce is sweetened with pineapples, making it a healthier option as well. It is somewhat tart, so at the end of cooking, feel free to add some sweetener to your desired level of sweetness. Ready in under 5 minutes, you can’t beat the simplicity of this recipe. If you have extra time, use fresh pineapple. But I called this recipe quick because the convenience of the prep. But I know it would be even more delicious with fresh pineapple.
Quick Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz bag of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 8oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 6oz can pineapple juice
- 2-4 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Place cranberries, crushed pineapple and pineapple juice in a pot. Bring to a boil.
- Cook on high for about 4-5 minutes, stirring continuously until cranberries burst and sauce thickens.
- Taste, add sweetener if needed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.