Everyone has there own version of chicken salad… and today I am sharing my favorite way to prepare it. I consider my version somewhat healthier as I use some yogurt in place of mayo and I add grapes for a nice surprise flavor and texture.
Quick Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 stalks finely diced celery
- 6 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup halved purple grapes
- Stir mayo, yogurt, mustard and honey.
- Add celery, chicken and grapes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lettuce cups or pita bread.
Have you tried my pita bread?