Cinnamon Pecan Scones
These are a great morning treat. This lightly sweetened scone is the perfect accompaniment for a hot cup of tea. Easy and quick to prepare, these nutritious scones will be the perfect start to your day!
Gluten Free Cinnamon Pecan Scones
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup almond flour, packed
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Whisk together eggs, oil, and honey.
- Add all dry ingredients except pecans. Combine well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Scoop and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!