These are incredibly addictive and super simple to put together! A basket of warm cheddar biscuits will compliment any meal.
Cheddar Sage Biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup oil/melted butter
- 3/4 cup almond flour, packed
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients well with a fork.
- Scoop batter (I use a cupcake scoop size) or shape into 8 biscuits and place on a cookie sheet. Press down slightly to flatten the biscuit tops.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
*not big on sage? try it with another favorite herb, like thyme or rosemary….
For more Thanksgiving recipes, check out my inspiration board!