When I served my friend Leah my dairy free chocolate pudding, she kept saying “oh, this would make such a good pudding pop.” So I took her advice and created this recipe. The results are creamy, decadent and addictive. You would never know these chocolate pudding pops were dairy free!
Chocolate Pudding Pops
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- In a Vitamix or high powered blender, combine all ingredients until completely smooth.
- Pour into 12 dixie cups or popsicle molds. Place in freezer.
- After 1 hour, it should be firm enough to place a popsicle stick in each.
- Freeze overnight and serve.
- To remove from cups, run under warm water and pull off.