You know I love my seasonal specialty drinks! This one is a personal favorite as it combines the best flavors ever ~ coffee, chocolate and peppermint! Yum.
DIY Peppermint Mocha
- 16 oz freshly brewed strong coffee
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, dairy free cream, or milk of choice
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and whip up until nice and frothy!
- Serve hot. For added fun use candy-cane’s as stirrers.
*this recipe yields two servings
Oh, and let’s not forget about Bobby, our elf. So far he has been found in the cereal cabinet, having a party in the princess castle, coloring pictures in the playroom and is currently hanging in one of our Christmas wreaths…. more interesting stories concerning Bobby to come!