Did you know that today is National Peanut Butter Day? Say what?? I love pb and was inspired to make some cookies today. I decided to jazz them up with a simple chocolate glaze.
Here is my SUPER simple peanut butter cookie recipe that is naturally gluten free!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (I use unsweetened but salted)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix together pb, honey and egg. Combine well.
- Scoop onto a lined cookie sheet (batter will be very soft and sticky)
- Bake 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
*yields 20-24 cookies, depending on size
Simple Chocolate Glaze
- 2 tablespoons butter/coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Melt butter/oil.
- Whisk in cocoa powder.
- Whisk in honey.
- Let thicken, then drizzle onto cooled cookies.
*mixture will thicken upon standing