What’s better than a candy turned into a brownie? My sweet tooth is pretty ridiculous with this pregnancy. I just can’t seem to get enough….
Turtle Fudge Brownies
- 1 batch Perfect Brownie Recipe baked in a 9×13 baking dish
- 1 recipe Easy Caramel
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Prepare and fully bake brownies. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile make the caramel, at the very end stir in the chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture over the cooled brownies.
- Serve warm for a nice gooey treat or allow to cool completely for a more “clean” cut brownie.
Just a little update, I am now in my second trimester (17 weeks) so things have settled down a bit. My Crohn’s is calming down and I’m gaining some much needed energy. The baby bump is definitely here! I feel like it comes earlier with each pregnancy….
Hopefully I will be back to posting recipes and photos weekly! I wanted to apologize for not promptly responding to comments and emails, honestly there have been days, even weeks where I have not been online. Thank you for your sweet thoughts and prayers. So far mom and baby are healthy…. only 23 weeks to go!