Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
All I can say is these are amazing and no one can ever tell they are gluten free. This is a great beginner recipe for a newbie gluten free cook. No special ingredients or equipment needed. Besides who doesn’t love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate??
This recipe is based off of my Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. Why not take a great cookie and turn it into yummy bars? Perfect dessert to bring to parties and potlucks.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- 16oz jar natural peanut butter (I prefer to use salted)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together peanut butter, eggs, baking soda and honey.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread into greased 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely, cut into bars.
*Not feeding a large crowd?? Simply make a 1/2 recipe in an 8×8 dish.