Everything is better with pumpkin in it. Why not coffee cake? Moist, delicate and full of flavor…. this gluten free coffee cake is the perfect treat to make for a cool, fall morning breakfast with friends.
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (or oil)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond flour, packed
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 cup almond flour, packed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9×9 glass dish or pie plate.
- Stir together wet ingredients.
- Add all dry ingredients and whisk well to combine. Pour mixture into pan.
- To make topping, combine ingredients with a fork or fingers. Sprinkle topping over batter. (it will be sticky)
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until cooked thru.
- Tastes great warm or at room temperature.